Hoy es dia!

Hoy es dia!
Updates while serving in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission taylor.abel@myldsmail.net
Current Mailing Address:
Elder Taylor Abel
Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Enrique Martinez 1167
11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Uruguay

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas in Uruguay!

Merry Christmas!

I will start with the sweet experience of being with President and Sister Smith. They are truly amazing. After the Temple experience, we had a yummy lunch and then it was off to the Mission Home.  What a blessing that was! We played a little Christmas game and sang Christmas songs around their piano. Then last but not least, we all had a stocking underneath their tree. Cute huh? They really helped me feel the spirit of Christmas more as I am so far from home. 


Going to the temple on Friday was definitely an experience to remember.... it was so incredible. Let´s just say we have a 13th Great Grandpa that is a lot happier on the other side now as his work is done. I wonder if our cute Grammy is hugging Henry Green and welcoming him into the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, as she is on the other side helping those people who didn't have the privilege to hear the Gospel.



I love my Grandparents.  You are so amazing, and I truly think the world of each of you.  Thanks for the sacrifices you've made to raise such great kids....that I can call my parents!  I love you all so much!


 

A sweet reminder of Grammy Taylor #karenstaylor ♥




Meet Elder Huntsman, Elder Studebaker, Elder Caires Franca.  
They are really cool guys! 



Click the link to enjoy a little hip-hop rap from our Christmas Skype session



I am excited for the New Year!  I hope the New Year brings joy and blessings to you all.  May we all find a smile this week!  I miss you guys lots, but I love you even more!!  Keep looking up and never look back (:


Love, 

Yours Truly

     Elder Taylor Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment