Hoy es dia!

Hoy es dia!
Updates while serving in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission taylor.abel@myldsmail.net
Current Mailing Address:
Elder Taylor Abel
Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Enrique Martinez 1167
11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Uruguay

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Happy Elder Abel!

How are you wonderful people doing?  To start, I am so grateful for you all and your example to me.  You all just make me the happiest little Elder alive! 

I am doing so good!  I am loving your e-mails and your pictures.  So I will be Skyping from a members house. The Llona Family.  I am so excited to see you all, you have no idea!  This week has been good, I have decided that Elder Caires Franca and I get along real well and that Elder Huntsman and I had a nice little heart to heart last night since we are both the same age. I really like all the things that are going on with the change. Elder Caires Franca is from Belo, Horizonte, Mina Gerais. I have no idea where that is at but I do know that he is from Brasil.  We be a house full of studs Ü   I just cut my hair so I will be looking all fresh for the Temple, President interview and you guys!  



Marcia's baptism was so great last week!  It was such a neat experience.  


The highlight of this week was the primary program yesterday.  All the primary kids along with their families sang "Love is Spoken Here."  It was so powerful.  It literally almost brought me to tears.  That song just has a very special place in my heart. You are all just so great and I just wanted to be singing it with my family.  Shout out to Mommy... I love you.  You are such a strength to me.  Shout out to Daddy... I love you. You are such a great example to me. Shout out to Aimee... I love you.  Your family makes my heart melt, you guys are cuties.  Shout out to Cherise... I love you.  Your family is darling and you know how to make me smile.  Shout out to Jordan... I love you.  You are the best big brother that I could ask for.  Shout out to Skylar... I love you.  I look up to you so much.  Family.... you guys are my strength when I am weak.  I LOVE YOU! 

I have been having some really good studies this last little while, I have been deeply studying John 21:15-17.  Check it out and let me know what you think. I am so grateful for you and for all that you do.  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Keep being amazing and smiling in every moment.  I love you and miss you like crazy.  I hope you can feel my love as I hit 6 months.... crazy!  So many blessings and opportunities and I look forward to many many more!  I love my calling as a missionary!

I love love love love love love love love love love you!


Your excited and fresher than ever.... Elder Taylor Abel


We love our tree that hangs from the ceiling! 



#Pun4theday... I can BEAR-ly wait to see you next week!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment