Hoy es dia!

Hoy es dia!
Updates while serving in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission taylor.abel@myldsmail.net
Current Mailing Address:
Elder Taylor Abel
Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Enrique Martinez 1167
11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Uruguay

Monday, July 6, 2015

Changes and Stuff

How are you guys doing? It seemed to me from your emails that all is well! It makes me soooo happy to see you guys all doing good (: 

Things here in Uruguay have been going pretty good. We were able to have some good charlas and find some new people! Unfortunately the sun wasn´t enough this weekend to beat out the cold humid air in Cerro. We had an attendance of 78.. weather just needs to be absolutely perfect for them to head to the church. How sad! It makes us so sad to see that the weather keeps them away from renewing their covenants with their Heavenly Father. 

Things with Josefina went really good. One of the first charlas with Elder Figallo here in Cerro 8 and we were able to put a goal down for a baptism on the 15th of August for Josefina.  Now the challenge is just getting her and her family to the church!  Challenge accepted (: Other than her, we are still working with some other prospects. Mario and Sebastian.  We shall see what happens with them though.

ps..I talked to Elder Huamali and he said that Sebastian got baptized.... pretty cool right? (: 

The good ole compie.  To be honest, I am missing Elder Huntsman. In our last hug before we got our new comps I held some tears back. We just had so much fun and were able enjoy the work! Elder Figallo is from Lima, Peru. He is 21 years old and has 15 months in the mission.  I am going into the change with patience in my heart. It will be a change where I will be able to get closer to our Heavenly Father and for that I am a grateful Elder. Plus.  I can´t forget my "Come What May and Love It!" theme. It must be time for me to learn that it isn't always about me but it is about the needs of others.

Family! You guys are too good to me. I am so grateful for you...for your love and your support in all that I do. You all just seem to brighten my week. I love you!  Have a wonderful week and keep on smiling..... after all we are living the Plan of Happiness! 

Love, a happy Elder Taylor Abel


 Goodbye to Huntsy, Hello Figallo

THE Fantastic Four - Abel, Huntsman, Degn & Gonzalez


No comments:

Post a Comment