Hoy es dia!

Hoy es dia!
Updates while serving in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission taylor.abel@myldsmail.net
Current Mailing Address:
Elder Taylor Abel
Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Enrique Martinez 1167
11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Uruguay

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Another stay in Cerro 8!

Hey!

From Mom´s email I have heard that there is a lot of great music out.. She mentioned that name Levine and all I can think of is... Suuugar? Yes please! Is that his new song? I have heard it a few times down here.... that is one song that I am just itching to dance to after the mission. I heard it with Huntsman and we were both loving it.... goodness I miss me some music!

How are you all doing?! I am doing good.. you are never going to believe this. I am staying in Cerro 8. Yeah you read that right.. staying in Cerro 8. You have got to be kidding me right?  However, this change will be different.  I don't know who my comp is.... I have to go to the temple tomorrow to pick him up. Something about him being new in the mission and like needs a trainer or something.  This should be interesting! I am super excited (: #blessingafterthetrialoffaith #training #gettingmeababyboy #hijoamado Something else that is awesome about this change is that Elder Huntsman will be training tomorrow so we get to be training buddies and we will spend all day tomorrow together while we are getting our kids. Could I
be any more nervous or excited? (; 

Elder Figallo is going to Paysandú with an Elder from Elder Huntsman´s group. Figallo will be going back to being DL up there. I will no longer be DL here, I will have these next two changes with my kid to just completely focus on him and his needs as he is new to the mission life. Seriously.. I am soooo stoked for these 2 changes! The changes with the ZL´s.. Elder Degn is finishing up tomorrow and Elder Neilson is getting another gringo comp.. Elder Eiker who was comps with Devashrayee in Delta after I left. This change should be amazing!

That is the news I have for you guys! This Sunday went good but Sacrament Meeting was a little different. I had the wonderful opportunity to lead the music.... can you say train wreck? (; We didn't have a lot of people there though.  The new Temple President here starting in November, President Lobo, unexpectedly passed away due to brain bleeding. He lived in the ward so a lot of the members went to his funeral. He was a young guy too. The Lord had a more important calling for him on the other side though.

As for our investigators.... I am thinking about doing some different things with my kid. We shall see. As for now..... there isn't anything too note worthy. Things are going good.  We are trying to find more people to teach. The area has soo much potential.... it is just finding it! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Well.. my wonderful family! I hope you have a wonderful week (: Keep smiling and keep finding the little tender mercies in your lives!.. they are always there, you just gotta look for them! I love you all soo much and have been missing you guys too! Wish me luck for tomorrow! Until next week ♥

Love, an excited and nervous Elder Taylor Abel


                    
The district.. loved my time as DL




The crew.  Don't mind the pajamas.  I'm looking Fabuuulous. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment