Hoy es dia!

Hoy es dia!
Updates while serving in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission taylor.abel@myldsmail.net
Current Mailing Address:
Elder Taylor Abel
Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Enrique Martinez 1167
11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Uruguay

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Miraculous Last Week of the Mission

Hi!

I first and foremost would like to tell you a little bit about our miraculous week. It was incredible! I definitely saw the Lord´s hand in His work. This past week we set some high goals and I remember telling Elder Aliaga that there was no option this week.. we were going to hit our goals period. Great planning.. definitely set us up for a great week! Well long story short about the goals, we reached all but 1 that were in our reach. We had most of them finished by the end of Friday.. it was so great to see the Lord put His children in our way. I learned that if we truly want to hit our goals then the Lord will help us, of course, when we work hard and labor diligently. Well we worked hard and labored diligently and God made things grow. (sounds better in Spanish.. Dios dio el crecimiento). There is an amazing story about this past Thursday but why tell you it in email if I can tell you in a week (:

Secondly, I would just like to take a moment and say to the good ole parents.. see you tomorrow! I finally have my parents again.. not an orphan (;

Thirdly, Me gustarĂ­a tell you guys that I love you. I really do love you. You guys have made these 2 years truly "the best two years" and I know that it isn´t over.. the mission was the MTC for my life. These past 2 years have set me up for the next 2 years.. to make them even better and then the next 2 and then the next 2. This experience has completely changed my life and I couldn´t have done it without you. Obviously I could take more time and go into more depth but this is so lame in email.. let´s have a night out each of us.. just you and just me.. and then we will chat! Much more personal (: Who is down? 


Elder Aliaga and I chilling with our yummy onion, pepper and bacon pizza!







After eating more than I have in my whole life.. 2 lunches was not a good idea! Well it was good till I felt so sick that night.. yikes. I had to lie down and breathe deeply.. I thought I was dying but I lived so that is cool. #lessonlearned



Me with my buddies.. some good guys in the ward!


 I love you and we will see each other in such a short time!


Elder Taylor "animado" Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment